Registration Fees & Categories
|pax||Fee per person|
|Please mark (x) clearly. Early Bird ends at midnight on 15 August 2016|
|STUDENTS – Early Bird registration – conference only||R 4 000.00|
|STUDENTS – Late registration – conference only||R 4 500.00|
|STUDENTS – conference and 3 nights single Rondawel or Badsberg- early bird||R 6 700.00|
|STUDENTS – conference and 3 nights single Rondawel or Badsberg – late||R 7 100.00|
|STUDENTS – conference and sharing – Boland Chalets (3 or 4 pax per chalet) – early bird||R 5 700.00|
|STUDENTS – conference and sharing – Boland Chalets (3 or 4 pax per chalet) – late||R 6 200.00|
|STUDENTS – conference and Badsberg or Rondawel (2 pax sharing) 3 nights- early bird||R 5 400.00|
|STUDENTS – conference and Badsberg or Rondawel (2 pax sharing) 3 nights – late||R 5 900.00|
|ACADEMICS AND POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS|
|Early Bird registration – conference only||R 4 950.00|
|Late registration – conference only||R 5 500.00|
|ACADEMICS conference and sharing accommodation -Slanghoek – 2pax per chalet – 3 nights – early bird||R 7 700.00|
|ACADEMICS conference and sharing accommodation – Slanghoek 2pax per chalet – 3 nights – late||R 8 300.00|
|ACADEMIC – conference and Badsberg or Rondawel sharing (2 pax per chalet) – 3 nights –early bird||R 6 300.00|
|ACADEMIC – conference and Badsberg or Rondawel sharing (2 pax per chalet) – 3 nights – late||R 6 850.00|
|ACADEMICS conference and single accommodation – Rondawels – 3 nights – early bird||R 7 500.00|
|ACADEMICS conference and single accommodation – Rondawels – 3 nights – late||R 8 100.00|
|Accompanying person/s attending celebration dinner||R 400.00|
TOTAL FEES PAYABLE
|*||If you are not making your own payment, give name of the person paying your fee|
|*||Name of person with whom I will share my room:|
|Please nominate someone with whom I will share|
On-site registrations will be charged late registration fee + 10%
The following is included in the delegate registration fee:
- Delegate pack
- Conference programme
- The Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Celebration dinner
- Attendance to all plenary sessions.
- Tea/coffee & lunch.
Registration Payment Terms & Conditions
- No sharing of registrations will be allowed at this event.
- NOTE: If registering as a group, EACH PERSON must complete a separate registration form. This booking is non-transferable, for any changes please contact +27 (0)21 910 1913. Only full prepaid registrations will be accepted by the organisers.
- PAYMENT: Please email through proof of payment to email@example.com with your name and registration form. Should this not be received, your booking will be invalid.
- Bank deposit or electronic transfer:
Account Name: H3D2014
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Name: Plumstead
Branch Code: 250655
Account Number: 6241 7389584
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
- Cancellations received in writing by 31 August 2016 will receive a full refund less a 15% administration fee.
- Cancellations received in writing by 15 October 2016 will receive a 50% refund less a 15% administration fee.
- Cancellations received in writing after 16 October 2016 will result in full fees payment being due.
- We recommend transfer of registration to a new delegate to avoid cancellation fee.
- In the event of a cancellation, registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered.
- Conference participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. The conference organisers and hosts or any individuals associated with the conference or hosts in any capacity shall not be liable for any kind of loss or damage to personal property, delegates or sponsors.
- Neither the committee of the Conference, hosts nor Event Management company accept liability for death, injury, any loss, cost of expense suffered or incurred by any person if such loss is caused or result from the act, default or omission of any person. In particular neither the committee of the conference, hosts nor Event Management company can accept any liability for losses arising from the provision or non-provision of services provided by local companies or transport operators. Nor can the committee of the Conference, hosts nor Event Management company accept liability for losses suffered by reason of war, including threat of war, riots and civil strife, terrorist activity, natural disaster, weather, fire, flood, drought, technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within any premises visited by delegates and/or partners in connection with the conference, industrial dispute, governmental action, regulations or technical problems which may affect the services provided in connection with the Conference.
- Neither the committee of the conference, hosts nor Event Management company is able to give warranty that any particular person will appear as a speaker or panelist.
- Right of admission is reserved.
H-3D Registrations and Accommodation enquiries
|Telephone:||+27 (0) 21 910 1913|
|Fax number:||+27 (0) 21 910 0471|
H-3D Symposium Congress Office
|Event Management Solutions
8 Docav Road
+27 (0) 21 7120571
|Fax number:||0866 86 8882|